Connected Drug Injection Devices Market, 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 23, 2018--The “Connected Drug Injection Devices to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
For self-administration, adherence with drug therapy and disease management protocols has become a primary concern within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. For chronic conditions adherence has a direct effect on the patient’s quality-of-life. Connected drug injection devices - drug injection devices that are designed to address the patient adherence issue by reminding and recording data about patient dosing activity and making it available to HCPs - are gaining interest among industry and managed care participants.
Efforts to enhance adherence have a non-negligible effect on drug formulations and delivery decisions and are a significant factor in the prescribing decisions of most physicians. The connected device ecosystem includes OEM device suppliers, drug developers, human factors consultants and aftermarket third-party devices.
Connected Drug Injection Devices - What You Will LearnWhat drug injection devices incorporate wireless connectivity technology, how do they work and what new capabilities do they offer to patients and their HCPs? What benefits do connected drug injectors provide to patients in the area of improved adherence? Patient reported outcomes? HCP/patient communication? What therapeutic areas are the current focus of connected devices? Who are the companies behind the push to connected injection devices? What are their development activities and corporate alliances and affiliations What is the importance of pharma-device alliances and design partnerships on connected drug injection device commercialization and market access? What does the current market for connected drug injection devices look like? What will it look like in 2024? What are the key market drivers for the growth of connected injection devices?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Injectable Drug Development TrendsThe Rapid Rise of Prefilled Injection Devices Factors Driving Drug Self-Administration Connectivity Technologies Competitive Landscape
3. Connected Devices Deep Dive AnalysisEnable Wearable Injector (Enable Injections) OmniPod (Insulet) RebiSmart (Merck Serono) BETACONNECT (Bayer HealthCare) easypod (EMD Serono) Axis-D Connect (Haselmeier) Flexi-Q eMU (Elcam Medical) YpsoMate/SmartPilot (Ypsomed AG) Onejet (Biocorp) Datapen (Biocorp) KiCoPen (Cambridge Consultants) Insulin Pens InPen (Companion Medical) Esysta Pen (Emperra) Third Party Devices Gocap (Common Sensing) EASYLOG (Biocorp) Bee (Vigilant) Veta EpiPen Smart Case (Aterica)
4. Near-term Markets and ForecastsAnaphylaxis Autoimmune Disease Multiple Sclerosis Cardiovascular Diabetes Hormone Replacement
5. Market FactorsRegulatory Requirements Data Security Patient Acceptance
6. Company ProfilesAterica Bayer HealthCare Biocorp Cambridge Consultants Common Sensing Companion Medical EMD Serono Elcam Medical Emperra Enable Injections Haselmeier Insulet Merck Serono Vigilant Ypsomed AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vdm8ck/connected_drug?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181123005088/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infusions and Injectables ,Needles and Syringes
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/23/2018 06:18 AM/DISC: 11/23/2018 06:18 AM