Global Orthopedic Implants Industry Outlook to 2025 by Material, Application, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2019--
The “Orthopedic Implants Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global orthopedic implants market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global orthopedic implants market to grow with a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the orthopedic implants market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the orthopedic implants market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global orthopedic implants market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global orthopedic implants market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The growing prevalence of degenerative joint diseases and chronic pains
- Government talking initiative in sports
- Increasing demand for joint replacement
- Increasing competition in the orthopedic industry
- Ongoing technological advancements in the orthopedic implants
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the orthopedic implants market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the orthopedic implants market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global orthopedic implants market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Orthopedic Implants Market Highlights
2.2. Orthopedic Implants Market Projection
2.3. Orthopedic Implants Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Orthopedic Implants Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Material
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Orthopedic Implants Market
4. Orthopedic Implants Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Orthopedic Implants Market by Material
5.1.1. Stainless Steel
5.1.2. Titanium Alloy
5.1.3. Cobalt-chromium Alloy
6. Global Orthopedic Implants Market by Application
6.1. Trauma Implants
6.2. Spinal Implants
6.3. Joints Implants
6.4. Dental Implants
7. Global Orthopedic Implants Market by End-user
7.1. Orthopedic Clinics
7.3. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
8. Global Orthopedic Implants Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Orthopedic Implants Market by Material
8.1.2. North America Orthopedic Implants Market by Application
8.1.3. North America Orthopedic Implants Market by End-user
8.1.4. North America Orthopedic Implants Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Orthopedic Implants Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
9.2.2. Stryker Corporation
9.2.3. Medronic plc
9.2.4. Arthrex Inc.
9.2.5. Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
9.2.6. Conmed Corporation
9.2.7. Smith & Nephew plc
9.2.8. NuVasive Inc.
9.2.9. Wright Medical Group N.V.
9.2.10. Globus Medical Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f0stqa
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190528005364/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Orthopedic Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES NURSING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/28/2019 07:29 AM/DISC: 05/28/2019 07:29 AM