$7.1 Billion Functional Polymer Market by 2023: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis Report, 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 4, 2019--The “Functional Polymer Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global functional polymer market looks promising with opportunities in the packaging, electrical and electronics, automotive, construction, consumer goods, medical, industrial and others industries.
The global functional polymer market is expected to reach an estimated $7.1 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.6% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers for this market are increasing demand for packaging and growth in the electrical & electronics and consumer goods industries.
An emerging trend, which has a direct impact on the dynamics of the functional polymer industry, include increasing demand of functional polymers in stretchable and printable electronics applications.
The study includes functional polymer market size and forecast for the global functional polymer market through 2023, segmented by end-use industry, polymer type, functional group, process type, and region as follows:
Functional Polymer Market by End-use Industry (Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023):Automotive Packaging Electrical & Electronics Construction Consumer Goods Medical Industrial Others
Functional Polymer Market by Polymer Type (Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023):PP PE Polyolefin Epoxy PU Polyamide Polyester EVA Acrylic Butadiene Others
Functional Polymer Market by Functional Group ($M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023):Anhydride based Functional Polymer Silicone based Functional Polymer Hydroxyl based Functional Polymer Urethane based Functional Polymer Methoxy based Functional Polymer Ethyl Acetate based Functional Polymer Ester based Functional Polymer Others
Functional Polymer Market by Process Type (Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023):Direct Functionalization Post Functionalization
Functional Polymer Market by Region (Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023):North America Europe Asia Pacific The Rest of the World
On the basis of comprehensive research, the researcher forecasts that the polyethylene segment will remain the largest polymer type by value and volume over the forecast due to growth in packaging, pipe & tank, and wire & cable market.
Within the global functional polymer market, packaging is expected to remain the largest end use industry and witness the highest growth in the forecast period due to its ability to provide product appearance, scratch resistance, and adhesion properties.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region by value and volume; it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing automotive production and growth in construction, electrical & electronics and consumer goods industry.
Some of the features of the report include:Market size estimates: Global functional polymer market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Million Pounds) and shipment. Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry. Segmentation analysis: Global functional polymer market size by various applications such as end use industry, polymer type, functional group, and process in terms of value and volume shipment. Regional analysis: Global functional polymer market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of functional polymer in the global functional polymer market. Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of functional polymer in the global functional polymer market. Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications 2.1: Introduction, Background and Classifications 2.2: Supply Chain 2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023 3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast 3.2: Global Functional Polymer Market: Trends and Forecast 3.3: Global Functional Polymer Market by End-use 3.4: Global Functional Polymer Market by Polymer Type 3.5: Global Functional Polymer Market by Function Type 3.6: Global Functional Polymer Market by Process Type 3.7: Global Functional Polymer Market by Functional Group
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region 4.1: Global Functional Polymer Market by Region 4.2: North American Functional Polymer Market 4.3: European Functional Polymer Market 4.4: APAC Functional Polymer Market 4.5: ROW Functional Polymer Market
5. Competitor Analysis 5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis 5.2: Market Share Analysis 5.3: Operational Integration 5.4: Geographical Reach 5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis 6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis 6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Functional Polymer Market 6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players 7.1: Evonik Industries 7.2: DowDuPont Inc. 7.3: BASF 7.4: Toyobo Co. Ltd. 7.5: Showa Denko 7.6: Tosoh Corporation 7.7: Adeka 7.8: Nikki Fron 7.9: Solvay 7.10: Hodogaya Chemical Co. Ltd. 7.11: Fujikura Kasei Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3spf53/7_1_billion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190204005488/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/04/2019 10:33 AM/DISC: 02/04/2019 10:33 AM