The Worldwide Hemoglobin A1C Monitoring Market 2019-2024 - Consistent & Precise Test Results Favor Growth in the HbA1c Testing Devices Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 21, 2019--The “Hemoglobin A1C Monitoring - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ by the following Test Types:HbA1c Laboratory Testing HbA1c Point of Care Testing
The report profiles 28 companies including many key and niche players such as:A. Menarini Diagnostics Ltd. Abbott Laboratories Alere Inc. ARKRAY Inc. Beckman Coulter Inc. Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. Diazyme Laboratories Inc. EKF Diagnostics Holdings PLC HemoCue AB OSANG Healthcare Co. Ltd. PTS Diagnostics Roche Diagnostics Siemens Healthineers Tosoh Bioscience Inc. Trinity Biotech PLC
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWHbA1c Devices: Critical Role in Monitoring & Management of Diabetes Growth Stimulants in a Nutshell While Developed Regions Lead, Asia-Pacific to Spearhead Long-term Growth Laboratory-based HbA1c Testing Devices Dominate HbA1c Market POC-based HbA1c Monitoring Devices The Faster Growing Category Chromatography-based Hb Testing Devices Lead Market Laboratory-based HbA1c Testing Products/Analyzers of Select Players Point-of-Care (POC) HbA1c Testing Products/Analyzers of Select Players
2. GROWTH DRIVERS, TRENDS AND ISSUESHigh Risk of Diabetes in Aging Demographics Promises Growth in HbA1c Testing Devices Market Increasing Obesity Levels Underpins Market Growth Increasing Healthcare Expenditure Fuels Demand for HbA1c Testing Devices Approval for HbA1c Testing for Diabetes Diagnosis: An Opportunity to Tap Is HbA1c Test Right in Being Recommended for Diagnostic Purposes? Technology Developments Transform Diagnostics in Diabetes Care Need to Address Issues Related to Hemoglobin Variants Efforts Focus on Standardizing Reporting of HbA1c Results Consistent & Precise Test Results Favor Growth in HbA1c Testing Devices Market Glycosylated Hemoglobin Tests Pave the Way for Early-Stage Diabetes Diagnosis
3. DIABETES - A BRIEF PROFILE OF THE DISEASE
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
7. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 28 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 38)The United States (18) Japan (2) Europe (15) Germany (3)The United Kingdom (5)Italy (1)Rest of Europe (6) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (3)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r8b5qz/the_worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190121005318/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/21/2019 11:32 AM/DISC: 01/21/2019 11:32 AM