Saudi Arabia LED Lights Market: Trends, Share and Size (2019-2024) - Huge Investments in Public & Private Infrastructure is the Major Driving Factor - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2019--The “Saudi Arabia LED Lights Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market reached a value of SAR 2,302 Million in 2018. The market is further projected to reach a value of SAR 6,392 Million by 2024.
The market for LED lights in Saudi Arabia is being driven by a number of favourable factors. Huge investments in the public and private infrastructure is the major driver for the market growth.
Additionally, various measures are being taken by the Saudi Arabian government so as to encourage the use of LED lights. For instance, the adoption of the energy-efficiency standards in the region coupled with the increased tariffs on the imports of incandescent and compact fluorescent lights are expected to stimulate the demand for LED lights in the region.
The report has segmented the Saudi Arabia LED lights market on the basis of type covering panel lights, downlight, street lights and others. Currently, panel lights account for the largest market share in the Saudi Arabian region. The report has also segmented the market on the basis of application including commercial, residential, industrial and others. The report has further analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Philips and Osram.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the Saudi Arabia LED lights market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key application segments for LED lights in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the product types of LED lights in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry?
- What is the structure of the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- How are LED lights manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for LED lights?
- What are the transportation requirements for LED lights?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 GCC LED Lighting Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Breakup by Country
5.6 Market Breakup by Import and Domestic Manufacturing
5.7 Market Breakup by Public and Private Sectors
5.8 Market Breakup by Indoor and Outdoor Applications
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.4 Market Breakup by Application
6.5 Market Breakup by Import and Domestic Manufacturing
6.6 Market Forecast
6.7 SWOT Analysis
6.8 Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6.11 Comparative Analysis of CFL and LED
6.12 Price Analysis
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Structure
7.2 Market Breakup by Key Players
8 LED Lights Manufacturing Process
8.1 Panel Light
8.3 Flood Light
8.4 Street Light
8.5 Tube Light
9 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.3 Plant Machinery
9.4 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.5 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.6 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.7 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.8 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.9 Other Capital Investments
10 Loans and Financial Assistance
11 Project Economics
11.1 Capital Cost of the Project
11.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
11.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4 Taxation and Depreciation
11.5 Income Projections
11.6 Expenditure Projections
11.7 Financial Analysis
11.8 Profit Analysis
12 Key Player Profiles
- General electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8d4l8/saudi_arabia_led?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190228005618/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:LED (Light Emitting Diodes)
KEYWORD: SAUDI ARABIA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OTHER ENERGY MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/28/2019 10:17 AM/DISC: 02/28/2019 10:17 AM