The Oil Refining Industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE): 2019 to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 12, 2019--The “Oil Refining Industry in The United Arab Emirates 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This downstream energy sector report, Oil Refining Industry in United Arab Emirates is a complete source of information on United Arab Emirates crude oil refining industry.
It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region.
The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in United Arab Emirates and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
- Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2018
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2018
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
- Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2018.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Reasons to Purchase
- Vital source to make your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecasted data on refineries, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
- Assess merits and demerits of investing in a particular country’s Refinery market against its peer group countries.
- Strengthen your strategy formulation using the key information and data to maximize return on investments.
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the Refinery value chain in the entire world
- Appraise upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
- Essential and latest information to keep you ahead of competitors by understanding rival companies’ business strategies.
- Make your vital financial decisions using latest news and deals information.
1.1 List of Figures
1.2 List of Tables
2 Introduction to United Arab Emirates Refining Markets
2.1 What is This Report About?
2.2 Market Definition
3 Refining Industry in United Arab Emirates
3.1 United Arab Emirates Refining Market Snapshot, 2018
3.2 Role of United Arab Emirates in Global and Regional Refining Markets
3.2.1 Contribution to Middle East and Africa and Global Refining Capacity, 2018
3.2.2 United Arab Emirates Average Nelson Complexity Factor (NCF) vs. Middle East and Africa and Global, 2018
4 United Arab Emirates Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
4.1 United Arab Emirates Refining Industry: Trends and Issues
4.1.1 United Arab Emirates Refining Industry: Major Trends
4.2 Major Restrains of Investing in United Arab Emirates Refining Sector
5 United Arab Emirates Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2025
5.1 United Arab Emirates Refined Products Demand Forecast to 2025
5.1.1 United Arab Emirates Gasoline Demand Forecast to 2025
5.1.2 United Arab Emirates Diesel Oil Demand Forecast to 2025
5.1.3 United Arab Emirates Kerosene Demand Forecast to 2025
5.1.4 United Arab Emirates LPG Demand Forecast to 2025
5.2 United Arab Emirates Refined Products Production Forecast to 2025
5.2.1 United Arab Emirates Gasoline Production Forecast to 2025
5.2.2 United Arab Emirates Diesel Oil Production Forecast to 2025
5.2.3 United Arab Emirates Kerosene Production Forecast to 2025
5.2.4 United Arab Emirates LPG Production Forecast to 2025
6 United Arab Emirates Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2025
6.1 Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details of Operational Refineries in United Arab Emirates
6.1.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
6.2 United Arab Emirates Total Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2025
6.3 United Arab Emirates Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2025
6.4 United Arab Emirates Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-1 Capacity, 2010-2025
6.5 United Arab Emirates Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-2 Capacity, 2010-2025
6.6 United Arab Emirates Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-3 Capacity, 2010-2025
7 United Arab Emirates Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
7.1 Capital Investment Details of All Upcoming Refineries
7.2 Location, Operator, Ownership, Start Up Details of Planned Refineries in United Arab Emirates
7.2.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
7.3 Refinery Capacities of All Upcoming Refineries
8 Key Strategies United Arab Emirates Refining Companies
8.1 United Arab Emirates Company wise Refining Capacity Forecast, 2010-2025
9 Company A Profiles
9.1 Company A, Key Information
9.2 Company A, Company Overview
9.3 Company A, Business Description
9.4 Company A, SWOT Analysis
10 Company B Profile
10.1 Company B, Key Information
10.2 Company B, Company Overview
10.3 Company B, Business Description
10.4 Company B, SWOT Analysis
11 Company C Profile
11.1 Company C, Key Information
11.2 Company C, Company Overview
11.3 Company C, Business Description
11.4 Company C, SWOT Analysis
12 Ukraine Refining Industry Major Updates
13 Ukraine Refining Industry Major Deals
13.1 Detailed Deal Summary
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- and more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p38zkl/the_oil_refining?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190312005520/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oil,Gasoline and Diesel
KEYWORD: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/12/2019 09:01 AM/DISC: 03/12/2019 09:01 AM