India Cold Chain Market Outlook to 2022 - by Cold Storage & Cold Transport, 3PL, End User Industry - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 6, 2018--The “India Cold Chain Market Outlook to 2022 - by Cold Storage & Cold Transport, 3PL, End User Industry” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report titled ”“India Cold Chain Market Outlook to 2022 - by Cold Storage & Cold Transport, 3PL, End User Industry (Agro food, Fruits & Vegetables, Fruit pulp & Concentrates, Dairy Products, Ice Cream, Meat, Sea Food, Confectionery, Poultry, Ready to Cook, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Products)”″ provides information on market size for India cold chain, cold storage and cold transport.
The report covers aspects such as cold chain market segment (by cold storage and cold transport, by type of products), cold storage market segment (by organized and unorganized, by size of firms, by products, by domestic and international cold storage, by region and by owned and rented cold storage), cold transport market segment (by organized and unorganized, by domestic and international cold chain transport, by mode of transport and by domestic and international cold chain companies), competitive landscape of major players in India cold chain market and covering competitive landscape of major cold chain companies including Snowman Logistics, Cold Star Logistics, Schedulers, Gubba Cold Storage, Kailash Agro Cold Storage, M J Logistics Services, Deccan Cold Storage Pvt Ltd, Dev Bhumi Cold Chain, Gati Kausar Cold Chain Solutions and ColdEx Pvt. Ltd.
The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Companies MentionedCold Star Logistics Deccan Cold Storage Pvt Ltd Dev Bhumi Cold Chain Gati Kausar Cold Chain Solutions and ColdEx Pvt. Ltd Gubba Cold Storage Kailash Agro Cold Storage M J Logistics Services Schedulers Snowman Logistics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Comparative Analysis of India Cold Chain Logistics Market With Asia Pacific Cold Chain Market, 2011-2017
4. Logistics Infrastructure in India Cold Chain Market
5. Value Chain Analysis for India Cold Chain Logistics Market
6. India Cold Chain Market
7. India Cold Storage Market
8. India Cold Transport Market
9. India Cold Chain Market by Major States
10. Snapshot on India 3PL Cold Chain Market
11. SWOT Analysis for India Cold Chain Market
12. Trends and Developments in India Cold Chain Industry
13. Issues and Challenges in India Cold Chain Market
14. Government Role in India Cold Chain Market
15. Investment Required to Set up a Cold Storage Facility in India
16. Competitive Landscape of India Cold Chain Market
17. India Cold Chain Market Future Outlook and Projections
18. Analyst Recommendation
19. Macro Economic Factors Affecting India Cold Chain Market, 2012-2022
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bqbqv/india_cold_chain?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180706005374/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Logistics,Industrial Refrigeration
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT TRANSPORT LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/06/2018 01:54 PM/DISC: 07/06/2018 01:54 PM