Test your knowledge: ‘Christmas Vacation’ trivia
Released in 1989, “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” is a legit holiday classic movie.
Some families settle in to watch “It’s a Wonderful Life,” others guffaw at the one-liners delivered by Clark Griswold and Cousin Eddie.
Think you know everything about the movie? Test your knowledge with our trivia questions.
Answers at the bottom ... but don’t cheat!
1. What did Aunt Bethany wrap in her gift?
A. Her house keys
B. Her dirty laundry
C. Her cat
2. What are the names of the Griswold’s neighbors?
A. Jack and Diane
B. Sam and Diane
C. Todd and Margo
3. How many Christmas lights are on the Griswold house?
4. What parking lot does Clark slide into to stop his high-speed downhill sled ride?
B. Big Bear
5. What is Ellen’s pet nickname for Clark?
6. How did Ruby Sue’s eyes get uncrossed?
A. Fell down a well
B. Nuclear radiation
C. Kicked by a mule
7. What number is on Clark’s Chicago Blackhawks jersey?
8. What’s the name of Cousin Eddie’s dog?
9. Why does Cousin Eddie say Frances shouldn’t kiss Rocky?
A. He will bite her
B. He has an overactive salivary gland
C. He has a lip fungus
10. What is the name of Clark’s boss?
A. Frank Shirley
B. Frank Stanley
C. Stanley Shirley
BONUS: Ellen Griswold was played by actress Beverly D’Angelo. Which Ohio city did D’Angelo grow up in?
Answers: 1. C; 2. C; 3. B; 4. A.; 5. B; 6. C; 7. B; 8. B; 9. C; 10. A.