Global Vanadium Alloy (Ferrovanadium, Nitrovan, Nitride Vanadium and Nitrate & Nitrite Vanadium) Market, 2017-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 4, 2018--The “Vanadium Alloy Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global vanadium alloy market reached USD 3,768.1 Million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 5,627.3 Million by the end of 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period i.e. 2018-2025. Moreover, the growth of vanadium alloy market is attributed to the increasing demand of steel in the infrastructural development.
Global vanadium alloy market is segmented on the basis of alloy type into ferrovanadium, nitrovan, nitride vanadium and nitrate & nitrite vanadium. Ferrovanadium vanadium alloy (87.9% share in 2017) occupies the largest market of vanadium alloy across the globe. Further, global ferrovanadium vanadium alloy market is anticipated to reach USD 4,893.9 Million by the end of 2025 from USD 3,311.5 Million in 2017.
Bushveld Mineral Limited, Tremond Metal Corporation, Core Metals Group, Bear Metallurgical Company and Yellow Rock Resources Ltd are some of the prominent players of global vanadium alloy market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Market Definitions, Assumptions & Abbreviations
3. Global Vanadium Alloy Market - Executive Summary
4. Vanadium Alloy Market - Risk Analysis
5. Recent Changes and Development in Vanadium Alloy Market
6. Global Vanadium Mining Reserves
7. Top Countries with Highest Demand for Vanadium Alloy, 2017
8. Global Vanadium Alloy Market Value Forecast (USD Million), & Y-o-Y Growth (%) Analysis 2017-2025
9. Market Dynamics & Its Impact Analysis
10. Macro-economic Indicators Impacting the Growth of Vanadium Alloy Market
11. Global Vanadium Alloy Market Segmentation Analysis By Alloy
12. Global Vanadium Alloy Market Segmentation Analysis By Geography
13. Competitive Landscape
Companies MentionedBushveld Minerals Tremond Metals Core Metals Gulf Chemicals Bear Metallurgical Atlantic Ltd Shenzhen Chinary Co. Ltd Hickman William and Company Yellow Rock Resources Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb29hj/global_vanadium?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181204005759/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Non Ferrous Metals
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/04/2018 10:47 AM/DISC: 12/04/2018 10:47 AM