China B2B Water Purifiers Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of More Than 12% by 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “China Water Purifier (B2B) Market By Type (Dispenser, Bottled Water Cooler, etc.), By Mode (POU & POE), By End Use (HoReCa, Office, etc.), By Function, By Technology, By Sales Model, By Sales Channel, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Chinese B2B water purifiers market stood at $ 2.4 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 12% to reach $ 4.9 billion by 2024. Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to rising cases of waterborne diseases due to presence of metals, toxic compounds and other contaminants in water bodies. In 2017, China’s urbanization and industrialization witnessed growth rate of around 57% and 43%, respectively. Moreover, government and NGOs are focusing on providing clean freshwater resources. In China, around 3,500 NGOs are involved in increasing public awareness about environmental pollution, which is also anticipated to fuel the adoption of water purifiers in the country during the forecast period.
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast the Chinese B2B water purifier market size.
- To categorize the market on the basis of type, mode, end-use, function, technology, sales model, sales channel, company and region.
- To understand major policies and regulations which can positively or negatively impact the Chinese B2B water purifier market.
- To identify major drivers, challenges and trends in the Chinese B2B water purifier market.
- To identify major customers and distributors of the Chinese B2B water purifier market.
- To evaluate pricing analysis in the Chinese B2B water purifier market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Chinese B2B water purifier market
Key Target Audience:
- B2B water purifier manufacturers, EPC contractors and other stakeholders
- Major end-users of B2B water purifiers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to B2B water purifiers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as B2B water purifiers manufacturers, customers and policymakers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. China Water Scenario Outlook
5. China Water Purifier Market Outlook
6. China B2B Water Purifier Market Outlook
7. China B2B Water Purifier Dispensers Market Outlook
8. China B2B Bottled Water Cooler Market Outlook
9. China B2B Water Filtration System Market Outlook
10. China B2B Faucet Mount System Market Outlook
11. Pricing Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. China Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Shanghai Haoze Water Purification Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Shunde Midea Water Dispenser Manufacture Company Limited
- Shenzhen Litree Purifying Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Qinyuan Water Purifier S.T. Co., Ltd.
- A.O. Smith (Shanghai) Water Treatment Products Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Angel Drinking Water Industrial Group Corporation
- EcoWater Systems LLC
- Bluewater Group
- Canature Environmental Products Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1aud3h
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005425/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Water Treatment
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 01:04 PM/DISC: 05/03/2019 01:04 PM