LEXINGTON, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina authorities say that eight people have escaped injuries but need a place to stay after their mobile home caught fire.

Lexington County officials say on Twitter that the fire Sunday morning displaced five adults and three children. Officials said there were no injuries.

Firefighters arrived on the scene in a residential area southwest of Columbia to find smoke billowing out of a window.

Authorities believe the fire started with electrical issues or a space heater. The damage was largely contained to one room.