India Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Markets by 2023: Key Challenges & Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 14, 2018--The “India Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market By Type (Off-Grid and On-Grid), By End User (Stationary, Industrial, Solar, Residential, Wind, Power Plants and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the report, the Lithium-ion energy storage solution market is forecast to grow at a staggering CAGR of more than 45%, to by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to increasing demand for energy storage solutions in renewable energy sector, power plants, BFSI, retail, etc., in India.
Moreover, Government of India is planning to incentivise the production of Lithium-ion batteries in India, which is likely to help in the setting up of Lithium-ion battery manufacturing units in the country over the next five years.
This would result in domestic production of Lithium-ion energy storage solutions in India, which would have a huge positive impact on the market in the coming years.
This report discusses the following aspects of Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution market in India:Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market Size, Share & Forecast Segmental Analysis - By Type (Off-Grid and On-Grid), By End User (Stationary, Industrial, Solar, Residential, Wind, Power Plants and Others) Competitive Analysis Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market Outlook
5. India Solar Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market Outlook
6. India Power Plants Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market Outlook
7. India Stationary Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market Outlook
8. India Wind Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market Outlook
9. India Industrial Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market Outlook
10. India Residential Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market Outlook
11. Trade Dynamics
12. Sales Channel Analysis
13. Policies and Government Support
14. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
15. Industry SWOT Analysis
16. Cost Benefit Analysis
17. Product Benchmarking
18. PESTEL Analysis
19. List of Major Customers
20. Competition LandscapeSterling and Wilson Pvt. Ltd. Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. Exicom Power Solutions AES India Pvt Ltd. ACME Cleantech Solutions Private Limited Delta Electronics India Pvt Ltd. Amplus Solar LG Chem NEC Technologies India Private Limited Coslight India Telecom Pvt. Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcmhm6/india_lithiumion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181214005248/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Energy Storage
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/14/2018 09:01 AM/DISC: 12/14/2018 09:01 AM