Global Geopolymer Market Forecast (2019-2024): Projected to Record a CAGR of Approx 27%, Driven by the Rising Environmental Regulations & Emission Strain on the Cement Industry - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2019--The “Geopolymer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global geopolymer market was worth US 3.8 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 16.2 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 27% during 2019-2024.
Geopolymers offer advantages such as high strength, ultra-porosity, low drying shrinkage, low creep and acid resistance. On account of these properties, they are used to substitute Portland cement as a binder in concrete. They are also utilized for repairing bridges, tunnels, roads, and in the rehabilitation of pipes and structures in the civil infrastructure, oil and gas, and chemical industries. Moreover, geopolymers are cheaper than Portland cement, and their production emits lesser carbon dioxide.
With rising environmental regulations and emission strain on the cement industry, the demand for geopolymers is increasing. Furthermore, factors such as technological developments and innovations in the construction sector are also contributing to the growth of the global geopolymer market.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into cement and concrete, furnace and reactor insulators, composites, and decorative artifacts. The cement and concrete segment currently accounts for the largest share.
- On the basis of end-use industries, the market has been segmented into building construction, infrastructure, industrial, art and decoration, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific is the biggest market, accounting for the majority of the global share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Imerys Group/Ags Argil’s & Minraux, Milliken & Company Inc., PCI Augsburg GMBH, DowDuPont, Rocla, Wagners, Universal Enterprise, Schlumberger Ltd, Murray & Roberts Cementation Co. Ltd, Banah UK Ltd, Zeobond Pty Ltd, Uretek, BASF, Corning Inc., Nu-Core, Pyromeral Systems and Airbus.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global geopolymer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global geopolymer industry?
- What is the breakup of the global geopolymer market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the global geopolymer market on the basis of end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global geopolymer market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global geopolymer market?
- What is the structure of the global geopolymer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global geopolymer market?
- How are geopolymers manufactured?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Geopolymer Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by End-Use Industry
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Application
6.1 Cement and Concrete
6.2 Furnace and Reactor Insulators
6.4 Decorative Artifacts
7 Market Breakup by End-Use Industry
7.1 Building Construction
7.4 Art and Decoration
8 Market Breakup by Region
8.1 Asia Pacific
8.3 North America
8.4 Middle East and Africa
8.5 Latin America
9 Global Geopolymer Industry: SWOT Analysis
10 Global Geopolymer Industry: Value Chain Analysis
10.2 Research and Development
10.3 Raw Material Procurement
11 Global Geopolymer Industry: Porters Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Competition
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Global Geopolymer Industry: Price Analysis
12.1 Price Indicators
12.2 Price Structure
12.3 Margin Analysis
13 Geopolymer Manufacturing Process
13.1 Product Overview
13.2 Raw Material Requirements
13.3 Manufacturing Process
13.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.1 Imerys Group / AGS Argil’s & Minraux
14.3.2 Milliken & Company Inc.
14.3.3 PCI Augsburg GmbH
14.3.7 Universal Enterprise
14.3.8 Schlumberger Ltd.
14.3.9 Murray & Roberts Cementation Co. Ltd.
14.3.10 Banah UK Ltd.
14.3.11 Zeobond Pty. Ltd.
14.3.14 Corning Inc.
14.3.16 Pyromeral Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hvbgl/global_geopolymer?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190228005368/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/28/2019 04:53 AM/DISC: 02/28/2019 04:53 AM