Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/16/2018
• Vincent Mario Licciardello and Nicole Marie Sciortino, both of Dunmore.
• Grant William Collins and Abby Ellen Giombetti, both of Scott Twp.
• Thomas Ali Texiera and Cerron Jackeline Maria Salazar, both of Scranton.
• Colleen Meyers, Scranton, v. Thomas Meyers, Scranton; married June 6, 1998, in Scranton; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Lauren M. Boldt, executrix of the estate of Pamela A. Mustaikis, South Abington Twp., to Alexander Smith, South Abington Twp.; a property at 820 Edella Road, South Abington Twp., for $184,900.
• Michael and Mary Adams, Lackawanna County, to Anthony Vivona, Lackawanna County; a property at 41 Birkett St., Carbondale, for $80,000.
• Mark D. and Deborah A. Oristaglio, Perkasie, to Parvez and Shaeesta Khan, Gouldsboro; a property in Covington Twp. for $105,000.
• 615-617 Prescott Avenue LLC, Greenwich, Conn., to James W. and Courtney Ruggles, Harveys Lake; a property at 1604 Pine St., Scranton, for $149,900.
• Susan L. Kappa, trustee of the Susan L. Kappa living trust, Santa Maria, Calif., to Krzysztof and Jadwiga Krajewski, Mayfield; a property at 122 Buttonwood St., Jessup, for $48,000.
• Stefanie Muntzel, formerly known as Stefanie Muntzel-Wilkin, Califon, N.J., to Luis G. Rosado Barreto, Scranton; a property at 1026 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $76,960.
• Janeen Nieratko, executrix of the estate of Jeanette Lebida, also known as Jeanette R. Lebida, Dickson City, to Lloyd R. III and Pearl Barber, Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; two parcels in Dickson City for $96,000.
• Heather Cortese and Grant Debnam, Clarks Summit, to Robert T. Henbest, Dallas; a property at 605 Gladiola Drive, Clarks Summit, for $305,000.
• Buick Pontiac GMC of Moosic Inc., Moosic, to Jo-Dan Motors of Moosic LLC, Plains; two parcels in Moosic for $3,925,000.
• LA Commercial Services LLC, Scranton, to Keystone State Properties LLC; a property at 221 William St., Scranton, for $37,500.
• Wilmington Savings Fund Society FSB, as trustee for Stanwich Mortgage Loan Trust A, Carrington Mortgage Services LLC, as attorney-in-fact, to Richard J. McCarthy; a property at 2122-2124 Price St., Scranton, for $70,500.
• Sera and Antonella Amato, South Abington Twp., to Derek M. and Christie L. Smith, Jessup; a property at 717½ N. Valley Ave., Olyphant, for $187,000.
• Gerard Loeffler to Jessica Wood and Martin J. McAndrew, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 320 Flower St., Old Forge, for $74,200.
• Helen J. Dharmarajah, North Mankato, Minn., to Keith J. and Alyssa C. Allen, Jessup; a property at 103 Clairmont Road, Dickson City, for $222,000.
• Jason A. Shrive, attorney-in-fact for Michael J. and Katherine A. Jenkins, Lake Ariel, to John D. and Diane S. Scalamonti, Old Bridge, N.J.; a property at 102 Rabbit Run, Clarks Green, for $290,000.
• Markoz Realty Inc., Throop, to Maria L. McLaine; a property in Throop for $57,000.
• Karl D. and Yurmaris J. Renalt, Monroe, N.Y., to Paul J. and Toni A. Rukse, Scranton; a property at 341 N. Rebecca Ave., Scranton, for $41,500.
• Amber Tirva and Eric Selemba, Moosic, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, to Lauren M. Bieber, Moosic; a property at 111 Railroad St., Moosic, for $127,500.
• Thomas Heckman, 101 Wagner St., Moosic, letters of administration to Thomas Heckman Jr., 310 Stanton St., Dupont.
• George Kopestonsky, 114 Valley View Drive, Peckville, letters testamentary to Vera Price, 207 Stafford Ave., Scranton.
• Paul R. Gerrity, 2220 Rockwell Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Donna A. Gerrity, 216 Mountain View Drive, Jim Thorpe.
• Lou Ann Snell, 214 Stafford Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Julie Esty, 919 Birch St., Scranton.