Global Specialty Tapes Market 2019-2023 - Key Vendors are 3M, Beiersdorf AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Saint-Gobain, & The Dow Chemical Co - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--
The “Global Specialty Tapes Market 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The specialty tapes market will register a CAGR of over 5% by 2023.
The construction industry is a major end-user of specialty tapes. Therefore, the growth in the global construction market is expected to drive the demand for specialty tapes for construction applications. The global housing market has been witnessing significant growth over the last three years, particularly in developed countries such as the US.
The growth in the housing market is mainly boosted by the increased adoption of modern residential dwellings and consumer spending and improved economic conditions. The construction market in the US is expected to grow during the forecast period, mostly led by economic growth and increased demand for residential dwellings in the region.
Increased demand from developing regions
The specialty tapes market in emerging economies, such as China. India. Brazil. South Africa. and Indonesia. is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. China is expected to be the major contributor, mainly led by high demand from heavy industries and consumer product manufacturing industry. This is further driving the growth of the organized retail sector. The growing organized retail sector in APAC is expected to drive the growth in demand for specialty tapes in the region.
Stringent government regulations
Plastic and other polymers are the major raw materials used to manufacture specialty tapes. In addition, the manufacturing of specialty tapes includes the processing of various chemical substances that are harmful to the environment and for workers at manufacturing plants if not used and disposed properly. Therefore, governments of several countries have imposed different norms for manufacturing specialty tapes.
The market appears to be fragmented and with the presence of several companies including SAINT-GOBAIN and The Dow Chemical Co, the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as increased demand from developing regions will provide considerable growth opportunities to specialty tapes manufactures.
3M, Beiersdorf AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, SAINT-GOBAIN, and The Dow Chemical Co. are some of the major companies covered in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Consumer durables - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Health and personal care - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Electrical - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Aerospace and defense/military - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Other end-users - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increased demand for eco-friendly products
- Increased use of silicon adhesives in specialty tapes
- Increased adoption of sustainable product manufacturing by vendors
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Comparative analysis of key vendors
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beiersdorf AG
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- The Dow Chemical Co.
PART 14: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7k3izp
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005576/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 11:14 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 11:14 AM