Police: Intruder found at Jennifer Lopez estate
SOUTHAMPTON, New York (AP) — Police say an intruder had been living for a week on Jennifer Lopez’s property in the Hamptons while she was away.
Southampton police said Wednesday the entertainer had an order of protection against 49-year-old John Dubis. Information on why the order was obtained was not immediately available.
According to Newsday, workers found Dubis on the property on Aug. 8 and called police. He was arraigned on charges of burglary, criminal contempt, stalking and possession of burglar tools. He’s due in court Aug. 28.
Dubis is being held on $100,000 bail.
Newsday says the publicist for the singer-actress couldn’t be reached for comment, and it was unclear whether Dubis had a lawyer.
Information from: Newsday, http://www.newsday.com