DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 22, 2018--The “Low Power Wide Area Network Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Connectivity Technology, Services, Application and End-user” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The LPWAN market is expected to grow US$ 28746.5 Mn by 2025 from US$ 986.0 Mn in 2017
Majority of the LPWAN technologies offer low cost of ownership in comparison to the traditional cellular networks. Further, they borrow themselves to be used as public as well as private network deployments. The low-cost of ownership allows more interruption by enabling emerging players to undertake the role of network operators and by adopting the development of new business model groups along the value chain.
For instance, players in LPWAN market such as Senet started to install private networks in the U.S. for precise LPWAN service use cases (tank level monitoring) however, provided their networks to other IoT service providers for generating additional revenue.
The key trend which will predominantly affect the LPWAN market in the coming year is communication amid the technologies. With the rapid progress of LPWAN technologies, there will be several coexisting LPWANs that would be deployed in the same geographical area, and the coordination amid these technologies may be needed. This would be particularly implacable to LPWANs that belong to different vendors who would communicate with each other.
Recently, there have been certain studies regarding cross-technology-communication (CTC) that would function without the assistance of additional hardware for communication across WiFi, ZigBee, and Bluetooth devices. Such CTC is specific to technology are anticipated to be the future trend in the LPWAN market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market Landscape
4. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market - Global Market Analysis
6. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market Revenue and Forecast To 2025 - Connectivity Technology
7. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market Revenue and Forecast To 2025 - Services
8. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market Revenue and Forecast To 2025 - Application
9. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market Revenue and Forecast To 2025 - End User
10. Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) Market - Geographical Analysis
11. Industry Landscape
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company ProfilesNwave Technologies SIGFOX Semtech Corporation LORIOT.IO Link Labs, Inc. Waviot Ingenu Inc. Actility Weightless SIG Senet, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kp48vb/global_low_power?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180822005396/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Computing Services,Networks
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/22/2018 09:10 AM/DISC: 08/22/2018 09:10 AM