AP NEWS

Showers and storms expected Tuesday; much cooler rest of week

September 25, 2018

Showers and thunderstorms associated with a cold front should move through the Madison area Tuesday, bringing much cooler weather for the remainder of the week.

The National Weather Service said there’s a chance for a few strong thunderstorms, but no watches or warnings have been issued.

Temperatures will be in the low 60s the rest of the week starting Wednesday.

The day-to-day outlook:

Monday night: Mostly cloudy, low around 61.Tuesday: A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon, high near 72. Up to a quarter-inch of rain is possible, more in storms.Tuesday night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, low around 48.Wednesday: Mostly sunny, high near 62.Wednesday night: Mostly clear, low around 45.Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers, high near 63.Thursday night: A 30 percent chance of showers, low around 44.Friday: Mostly sunny, high near 60.Friday night: A 20 percent chance of showers, low around 45.Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers, high near 60.Saturday night: A 30 percent chance of showers, low around 45.Sunday: A 40 percent chance of showers, high near 63.

AP RADIO
Update hourly