European Surgical Suture Market 2017-2025 - Ethicon USA Holds the Maximum Market Share of 47.4% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 17, 2018--The “Surgical Suture Market to 2025 - Europe Analysis and Forecasts By Product, Application and Country” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Surgical suture market in Europe is anticipated to grow from US$ 844.6 Mn in the year 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 1,328.5 Mn by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period.
Europe occupies second position in the global surgical sutures market and is estimated to register significant growth rate over the forecast period. Factors such as increasing focus of market players for manufacturing the surgical sutures due to the rise in the cardiovascular surgeries, general surgeries and orthopedic surgeries are leading to the growth of the market growth in the forecasted period.
The market is likely to propel in future due to the various factors, one of them is the performance of the key players that are aiming to the reach their customers through geographical expansions and introductions of new products among the others. For instance, Ethicon USA, LLC holds the maximum market share of 47.4% in the suture market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Europe Surgical Sutures Market - Key Takeaways
3. Europe Surgical Suture Market - Market Landscape
4. Europe Surgical Suture Market - Key Market Dynamics
5. Europe Surgical Sutures Market - Analysis
6. Europe Surgical Suture Market Analysis by Product
7. Europe Surgical Suture Market Analysis by Application
8. Europe Surgical Suture Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
9. Surgical Suture Market - Key Company ProfilesB. Braun Melsungen Ag Medtronic Ethicon USA, Llc Smith & Nephew Atramat Demetech Corporation Sutures India Pters Surgical Teleflex Medical Oem Serag-Wiessner Gmbh & Co. Kg
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bpdcz/european_surgical?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180817005169/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Wound Care
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL SUPPLIES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/17/2018 08:26 AM/DISC: 08/17/2018 08:26 AM