Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/2/2019
• Shawn McCagh and Jessica Amber Mumie, both of Scranton.
• Malcolm and Barbara Barletta, Ransom Twp., to Timothy Harris, Clarks Summit; a property at 2694 Ransom Road, Ransom Twp., for $42,000.
• William H. and Ashley L. Yelland, Waverly Twp., to Jason A. Gornowicz and Lucy C. Vanhorn, Olyphant; two parcels in Waverly Twp. for $155,000.
• Anne B. Marshalek, Old Forge, to Christine Figliomeni, Old Forge; a property at 1215 Franklin St., Old Forge, for $101,230.
• Todd M. Morgans, Moosic, to Lisa Gleason, Moosic; a property at 1405 N. Main St., Moosic, for $53,000.
• Marc Berardinelli, Allentown, to Salvatore Bruno, Blakely; a property at 93 Abington Gardens, South Abington Twp., for $100,000.
• David Rothrock, now known as Zoë Florence Rothrock, Clarks Summit, to Richard A. Washner, Scranton; a property at 226 Butternut Lane, South Abington Twp., for $149,300.
• Louis Balzani, administrator of the estate of Louis John Balzani, also known as Louis J. Balzani, Louis Balzani, Scranton, to Manuel D. Contreras, Scranton; a property at 162 S. Sumner Ave., Scranton, for $55,000.
• Shakhsadin Islam, Gukchak Geydarova, Khalil Shakhsadinov and Jamila Ahmedova, Scranton, to Purna B. and Hari M. Basnet, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $110,000.
• Anthony E. Sr. and Lisa P. Yerka, Throop, to Dolores A. Karcheski and Paul S. Dmuchoski, Elmhurst Twp.; a property at 107 Academy Lane, Throop, for $294,000.
• U.S. Bank National Association, Armonk, N.Y., to Nigel White, Elmont, N.Y.; a property at 185 Chestnut St., Archbald, for $60,000.
• Anil Gilbert, Scranton, v. Dominique Gilbert, Haverhill, Mass.; married on June 7, 2009, in Tampa, Fla.; pro se.
• Sylvia E. and Patrick M. O’Keefe, Waymart, v. Lindsay Rupp, Mayfield, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000, together with interest and costs, on four counts, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident on or about Feb. 3, 2018, on Cottage Street, Carbondale; Johanna L. Gelb, attorney.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Ahmed Alghaythi, 33, North Washington Avenue, Apt. 2, Wilkes-Barre, stopped Feb. 24, 2018, by Scranton police.
• Colleen E. Wiggins, 44, 109 Windsor Way, Roaring Brook Twp., stopped Oct. 12 by state police.
• Jose Martir Sanchez, 38, 1103 Diamond Ave., Scranton, stopped Aug. 31 by state police.
• Margaret McGlynn, 32, 1213 Mine St., Old Forge, stopped Nov. 8 by Old Forge police.
• Jamie Norman Matchulat, 56, 401 Ohara Road, Spring Brook Twp., stopped Oct. 12 by Scranton police.
• Eryn Renee Malott, 26, 430 Bristol Court, Scranton, stopped Sept. 14 by state police.
• Bikash Glan, 26, 530 N. Filmore Ave., Scranton, stopped Sept. 4 by Scranton police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Jennifer Jane Oustrich, 50, 501 S. Main St., Taylor, arrested July 14 by Taylor police for aggravated cruelty to animals — causing serious bodily injury or death and cruelty to animals.
• Joseph Ralph Serafini, also known as Ralph J. Serafini, 302 Hospital St., Peckville, letters testamentary to Susan Serafini, 9022 Whiteworth Loop, Austin, Texas.
• Edward M. Danielowski, also known as Edward Michael Danielowski, 502 S. Irving Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Keith Edward Danielowski, 308 Columbus Drive, Archbald.