Alcohol Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 22, 2019--The “Alcohol Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide, Alcohol Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides an overview of the Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Alcohol addiction refers to a psychological and physical dependency on alcohol. Symptoms include decreased involvement in extracurricular activities, depression, restlessness, inability to control drinking and violent behavior. Risk factors include age, family history and depression and other mental health problems.
This latest pipeline guide Alcohol Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Alcohol Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Unknown stages are 1, 9, 7, 20 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 4 molecules, respectively.
Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Alcohol Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered
- Alcohol Addiction - Overview
- Alcohol Addiction - Therapeutics Development
- Alcohol Addiction - Therapeutics Assessment
- Alcohol Addiction - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Alcohol Addiction - Drug Profiles
- Alcohol Addiction - Dormant Projects
- Alcohol Addiction - Discontinued Products
- Alcohol Addiction - Product Development Milestones
- AbbVie Inc
- Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals LLC
- AstraZeneca Plc
- BioCorRx Inc
- Bioprojet SCR
- Chronos Therapeutics Ltd
- Confluence Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Corcept Therapeutics Inc
- Curemark LLC
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Kinnov Therapeutics SAS
- Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Lohocla Research Corp
- Mapreg SAS
- Montisera Ltd
- Omeros Corp
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Osmotica Pharmaceutical Corp
- Pfizer Inc
- Silence Therapeutics Plc
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co Ltd
- Sosei Heptares
- Syntropharma Ltd
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8p33jn/alcohol_addiction?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190322005339/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Addiction Disorders Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/22/2019 12:10 PM/DISC: 03/22/2019 12:10 PM