Bariatric (Obesity) Surgical Devices: Worldwide Market Outlook to 2024, Profiling 26 Key & Niche Market Players such as Apollo Endosurgery, Medtronic, Ethicon and Helioscopie - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 17, 2018--The “Bariatric (Obesity) Surgical Devices - Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Thousand.
The global market is analyzed in US$ Million by the following Segments:Gastric Bypass Devices Gastric Banding Devices Sleeve Gastrectomy Others
The US market is analyzed in terms of number of procedures for the following Segments:Gastric Bypass Devices Gastric Banding Devices Sleeve Gastrectomy
The report profiles 26 companies including many key and niche players such as:Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (USA) Agency for Medical Innovations GmbH (Austria) Bariatric Solutions GmbH (Switzerland) Cousin Biotech (France) Medtronic Plc (Ireland) Ethicon US, LLC (USA) Helioscopie SA (France) Medical Innovation Developpement (France)
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. MARKET OVERVIEWRising Obesity Levels Drive Demand for Bariatric Surgery Devices Surgery Offers Hope for Morbidly Obese Patients Snapshot of Established and Emerging Bariatric Surgeries Pros and Cons of Robotic Bariatric Surgery Sleeve Gastrectomy Takes Away Market from Banding Procedures Intragastric Balloons - Novel Innovation, Long-term Efficacy Yet to be Ascertained Comparison of various attributes of Liquid-filled Gastric Balloons (Orbera, Reshape) vs. Gas-filled System (Obalon) vBloc Therapy - An Alternative to Bariatric Surgery The United States - The Largest Obesity Market for Surgical Devices Europe - A Market with Vast Potential Developing Countries to Drive Market Growth
3. GROWTH DRIVERS AND MARKET DYNAMICSGrowing Obesity Prevalence Drives Development of Weight Loss Therapies Alarming Rise in Global Obesity Levels - The Major Growth Factor Growing Problem of Obesity in Asia as Well Increasing Diabetes Prevalence: Opportunity for Obesity Surgery Market Exponential Increase in Urban Population Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases associated with Obesity Drive the Market Expansion Growing Middle Class Population to Drive the Market Growth Childhood Obesity - A Market with Unmet Needs Bariatric Surgery - Potential Opportunities for Medical Tourism Compliance Trends with Physician Advise in Post-Surgery Scenario Potential Risks of Bariatric Surgeries Risk of Bariatric Surgery on Pregnancy Stomaphyx Gastric Bypass Revision Surgery - Addressing Post-Surgical Complications AspireAssist Aspiration Therapy - The FDA-Approved Non-Surgical Weight Loss Device and more...
4. AN INTRODUCTION TO OBESITY
5. BARIATRIC SURGERY - AN INSIGHT
6. SURGICAL OPTIONS FOR OBESITY TREATMENT
7. BARIATRIC SURGERY DEVICES
8. A GLANCE AT ALTERNATIVE OBESITY TREATMENT APPROACHES
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 26 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 29)The United States (16) Japan (1) Europe (10) France (3)Germany (4)Rest of Europe (3) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (1) Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfd676/bariatric?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180917005263/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Surgical Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/17/2018 05:39 AM/DISC: 09/17/2018 05:39 AM