Global Automotive Tubeless Tyre Market 2018-2024 by Vehicle Type, Tyre Type & Distribution Channel - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 6, 2018--The “Global Automotive Tubeless Tyre Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global automotive tubeless tyre market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period (2017-2024)
The major drivers of the global automotive tubeless tyre market are increase in demand of better performance vehicles, growing production and sales of automobiles, upsurge in disposable income, and strict government rules and regulation globally. The major opportunities of the market are technological advancements in automotive tubeless tyre, and upsurge in life span of vehicles. I
In addition, the major restraining factors of the market are varying prices of raw material and commercialization of air less tire. Furthermore, upsurge in the disposable income owing to high economic growth rate has also promoted and thereby creating a positive impact on passenger car and two-wheeler sales.
Some of the major player of global automotive tubeless tyre market are Apollo Tyres Limited (India), Bridgestone Corporation (Japan), Aeolus Tyre Co. Ltd (China), Continental AG (Germany), Ceat Ltd, Goodyear (USA), MRF Ltd (India), Yokohama Tyres (Japan) and others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Automotive Tubeless Tyre Market By Vehicle Type
5. Global Automotive Tubeless Tyre Market By Type
6. Global Automotive Tubeless Tyre Market By Distribution Channel
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Global Automotive Tubeless Tyre Market By Region
9. Company ProfilesAeolus Tyre Co. Ltd. (China) Apollo Tyres Limited (India) Bridgestone Corporation (Japan) Carlisle Companies, Inc. (U.S.) Ceat Ltd (India) Continental AG. (Germany) Goodyear (U.S.) Hankook Tyre Co. Ltd. (South Korea) Michelin (France) MRF Ltd (India) Nexen Tyre (South America) Pirelli Tyre S.P.A (Italy) Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (Japan) Toyo Tyre & Rubber Co. Ltd. (Japan) Yokohama Tyres (Japan)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8m7j9/global_automotive?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180606006080/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Automotive Tires
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE TIRES & RUBBER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 06/06/2018 12:35 PM/DISC: 06/06/2018 12:35 PM