United States $32.7Bn Online Food Delivery Market Analysis & Forecast (2019-2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “United States Online Food Delivery Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States online food delivery market was worth US$ 17.5 Billion in 2018. The US online food delivery market to reach sales worth US$ 32.7 Billion in 2018, exhibiting a CAGR of 11% during 2019-2024.
Online food delivery is the process of ordering food from a food service provider using a mobile application or webpage. These applications and web pages provide filters and various paying methods, which include, prepaid cards, cash on delivery, net banking, etc., catering to the requirements of the consumers.
Moreover, various companies allow their consumers to create an account for frequent and convenient ordering. Online food delivery offers numerous advantages. This includes easy and fast ordering, less hassle, fewer misunderstanding and miscommunication, minimum human interaction and various cashback offers.
Additionally, online food delivery provides consumers with a wide variety of food items available on their smartphones and the convenience of getting the food delivered at their doorsteps. As a result, online food delivery has become extremely popular in the United States, particularly among the younger population.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the United States online food delivery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the platform type?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the business model?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the payment method?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States online food delivery industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What is the structure of the United States online food delivery industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What are the profit margins in the United States online food delivery industry?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 United States Online Food Delivery Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Platform Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Business Model
5.5 Market Breakup by Payment Method
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11 PESTEL Analysis
5.12 Price Analysis
5.12.1 Price Indicators
5.12.2 Price Structure
5.12.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Platform Type
6.1 Mobile Applications
7 Market Breakup by Business Model
7.1 Order Focused Food Delivery System
7.2 Logistics Based Food Delivery System
7.3 Full Service Food Delivery System
8 Market Breakup by Payment Method
8.2 Cash on Delivery
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 Government Regulations
11 Strategic Recommendations
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Structure
12.2 Key Players
12.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n1hcbq
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005438/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Fast Food and Take Out
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL TRANSPORT LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 01:14 PM/DISC: 05/03/2019 01:14 PM