EPPING, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire medical center says an air freshener near an air circulation system is the likely cause of sickness among 10 staff members at the Epping Regional Health Center.

The health center was evacuated Thursday as a precaution.

WMUR-TV reports the employees said they were experiencing dizziness and tightness in their chest. The workers were taken to Exeter Hospital for treatment. No patients were sickened.

Medical center spokeswoman Debra Vasapolli says the employees' "symptoms directly corresponded with the arrival of the air freshener." She said crews would inspect the building's heating and ventilation system. Carbon monoxide poisoning has been ruled out.

The medical center plans to reopen Monday.

The incident comes nearly a year after workers at Exeter Hospital were sickened from an unknown odor.

___

Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com