NAND Insights Q3/18 - Outlook for 3-Bits Per Cell, 4-Bits Per Cell and 3D NAND Flash by Application - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 17, 2018--The “NAND Insights Q3/18” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
As prices decline due to additional NAND flash supply, some manufacturers have adjusted capex plans and production capacity in response.
This report provides a forecast of the supply-demand and application drivers for NAND flash memory as well as a long-term forecast out to 2022. A detailed analysis of NAND flash suppliers’ revenues, profitability, capex, wafer capacity, technology mix and product mix is provided. The demand forecast includes the outlook for 3-bits per cell, 4-bits per cell and 3D NAND flash by application.
Companies FeaturedIntel Macronix International Micron Technology Powerchip Samsung Electronics SK Hynix Toshiba Memory Company Western Digital Winbond Yangtze Memory Technology Company
Key Topics Covered
1. NAND Flash ForecastNAND Flash Revenue Trend NAND Supplier Profitability Capex Wafer Capacity Vendor Status Technology Mix Product Mix 3bpc by Applications 4bpc by Applications 3D NAND by Applications
2. DemandFlash Cards USB Drives Smartphones Tablets eMMC/UFS SSDs Applications Forecast
3. Supply-DemandPricing Summary
Excel File TOC
4. NAND Supplier Operating Margin
6. $ per GB
9. Applicationse-Reader eMMC Flash Cards Mobile Phone Smartwatch Smart TV SSD Tablet USB Flash Drives
10. Wafer CapacityBits by Vendor Samsung Toshiba SanDisk SK Hynix Micron Intel Macronix Powerchip Winbond YMTC
12. Overview ChartsDemand Charts Supply Charts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45fdzr/nand_insights?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181217005299/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/17/2018 06:01 AM/DISC: 12/17/2018 06:01 AM