PARIS (AP) — The latest on the Nov. 13 attacks in Paris that killed 130 people. All times local:

16:15 a.m.

A top French court has rejected a couple's complaint that the government was responsible for allowing their teenage daughter to travel to Syria without their permission.

In a ruling Wednesday, the court upheld France's decision from 2012 to allow minors to leave the country without their parents' authorization. Many parents have called for the law to be changed, saying they didn't learn about their children's radicalization until after they had left the country.

The parents of the girl, who was 17 when she left in March 2014, learned she had joined the Islamic State group only after she had hopped on a plane to Istanbul. The panel ruled that the state was not responsible and that her passport raised no legal flags when it was checked at the Marseille airport

___

11:30 a.m.

A police official says a text message to a woman announcing her son's death in the Nov. 13 attacks on Paris led authorities to identify the third attacker in the Bataclan concert hall.

The official, who requested anonymity to reveal details of the investigation, said the mother received the text in English. The official said she provided a DNA sample last week, allowing authorities to identify French citizen Foued Mohamed-Aggad as the third dead attacker in the Bataclan.

One of the woman's other sons, who has returned from Syria, faces terrorism-related charges.

—By Lori Hinnant

___

9 a.m.

A French legal official says the third attacker at the Bataclan concert hall has been identified as a man from the eastern city of Strasbourg who left for Syria in 2013.

The official, who requested anonymity to give details of the ongoing investigation, did not provide the man's name.

The latest information Wednesday means that all the attackers identified so far were French or Belgian, all native French speakers.

In all, 130 people died in the Nov. 13 attacks on Paris, with the worst of the carnage at the Bataclan.

All three Bataclan attackers were killed, two by detonating suicide vests and one who was shot by police.