Saudi Arabia Education Industry 2018: Analysis by K-12 Education, Higher Education, Vocational Education, Teacher Training, Test Preparation, E-learning - Outlook to 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jul. 09, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 9, 2018--The "Saudi Arabia Education Industry by K-12 Education, Higher Education, Vocational Education, Teacher Training, Test Preparation, E-learning - Outlook to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Research has suggested rapid growth in the Saudi Arabia Education Industry, majorly driven by rising initiatives taken by the Ministry of Education to provide quality education by collaborating with various private players operating in the space.
The stakeholders of this report include education institutes, schools, universities, training centers, companies involved in research, teachers and students in Indonesia and the new entrants and venture capitalists who wish to invest in education industry in future.
Companies FeaturedBangladesh International Schools British International Schools Pakistan International School Al Hussan International Schools International Indian Schools King Faisal University King Abdulaziz University Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training (Technical and Vocational Training Corporation) Umm Al Qura University Alwasaet New Horizons Edraak Integrated Solutions for Business (ISB) Board Middle East (BME) Nafham Harf Information Technology Smartway Rwaq.org Edutacs edX ScorePlus English Gate Academy Inlingua Capstone Learning KASCO AMIDEAST British Council
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Saudi Arabia Education Industry Introduction
4. Saudi Arabia Education Industry Size, 2011-2016
5. Saudi Arabia Education Industry Segmentation, 2011-2016
6. Saudi Arabia K-12 Education Industry
7. Saudi Arabia Higher Education Industry
8. Saudi Arabia Vocational and Technical Training Industry
9. Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry
10. Saudi Arabia Test Preparation Market
11. SWOT Analysis for Saudi Arabia Education Industry
12. Implementation of VAT on Saudi Arabia Education Industry
13. Saudi Arabia Education Industry Future Outlook and Projections, 2016-2021
14. Analyst Recommendations
15. Macro-Economic Factors Affecting Saudi Arabia Education Industry, 2011-2021
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5rd56/saudi_arabia?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180709005696/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: SAUDI ARABIA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION OTHER EDUCATION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/09/2018 12:53 PM/DISC: 07/09/2018 12:53 PM