High Performance Inertial Sensing: Global Market Outlook to 2022 - Key Players are Analog Devices, Bosch, Sensortec, Colibrys, Honeywell Aerospace, and Invensense - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 29, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 29, 2018--The "High Performance Inertial Sensing Market: By Systems; Components; End-User Industry & By Geography - Forecast 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In the defense & aerospace sectors, the use of Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) and other systems based on high-performance gyroscopes has been widespread for navigation, flight control or stabilization functions.
Other industries such as healthcare, automotive, transportation and consumer electronics use high performance inertial sensing to integrate new functionalities at low cost areas such as MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) accelerometer and gyroscope.
Americas contribute to a major share of high performance inertial sensing market. It is followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The major factor which drives the growth of Americas is owing to competitive edge over the rest of the world in delivering the inertial sensing systems along with the presence of leading manufacturers in the region.
Major PlayersAnalog Devices Inc. Bosch Sensortec GmbH Colibrys Ltd. Honeywell Aerospace Invensense Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market Overview
2. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market Executive Summary
3. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market Landscape
4. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market Forces
5. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market - Strategic Analysis
6. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market - by Components
7. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market - by Systems
8. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market - by End-User Industry
9. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market - by Geography
10. High Performance Inertial Sensing Market Entropy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ht4kf/high_performance?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180829005693/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE SEMICONDUCTOR
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/29/2018 03:03 PM/DISC: 08/29/2018 03:03 PM