Food Encapsulation Markets: 2018-2024 Global Strategic Business Report -- Nano-Encapsulated Food Additives: An Emerging Area - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 17, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 17, 2018--The "Food Encapsulation - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Food Encapsulation in US$ Million.
The report profiles 35 companies including many key and niche players such as:Advanced BioNutrition Corporation (USA) ABCO Laboratories, Inc. (USA) Aveka Group (USA) AVEKA Inc. Balchem Corporation (USA) Coating Place, Inc. (USA) Cargill, Inc. (USA) Royal DSM N.V. (The Netherlands) Encapsys, LLC (USA) FrieslandCampina Kievit (The Netherlands) Firmenich SA (Switzerland) LycoRed Ltd. (USA) Maxx Performance, Inc. (USA) Symrise AG (Germany) Sensient Technologies Corporation (USA) Taste Tech Ltd. (UK)
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
2. Industry Overview
3. Market Trends & Growth DriversBoom in Functional Foods Boosts Prospects Polysaccharides Shell Material Dominates the Global Food Encapsulation Market The Emergence of Micro-Encapsulation Bodes Well for the Market Expanding Applications Drive Product Innovations Customized Encapsulation to Unlock Opportunities Rise of Nanotechnology in the Food Sector Offers Improved Prospects Nano-Encapsulated Food Additives - An Emerging Area Nanoencapsulation Vis-a-Vis Conventional Encapsulation Technologies Nanoencapsulation Improves Delivery and Bioavailability New Nutraceutical Nanoencapsulation Method to Enrich Transparent Beverages Marine Nutraceutical Products Offer Potential Growth Prospects Surging Popularity of Omega-3 as the Most Coveted Heart-Healthy Ingredient Drives Strong Market Growth
4. Technological Innovations in the Recent Past
5. Market Challenges
6. Select End-Use Application Trends
7. Technology Overview
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Focus on Select Global Players
8.2 Recent Industry Activity
9. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 35 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 38)The United States (22) Canada (2) Europe (10) Germany (2)The United Kingdom (2)Spain (1)Rest of Europe (5) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (2) Middle East (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/74pqqd/food?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180817005105/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Food Processing
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/17/2018 05:33 AM/DISC: 08/17/2018 05:32 AM