Clinical Laboratory Market Outlook in Indonesia to 2022: Featuring BioMedika, Cito, Kimia Farma Diagnostika, Parahita, Pramita and Prodia - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jul. 09, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 9, 2018--The "Indonesia Clinical Laboratory Market Outlook to 2022 - By Type (Public Clinical Lab, Private Hospital Labs and Private Independent Labs), By Type of Test (Routine, Non Laboratory and Esoteric)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides information on market size for Indonesia Healthcare and clinical laboratory.
The report covers aspects such as clinical laboratory market segment (by type of clinical laboratory, by type of private independent laboratory, by type of customer, by payer, by type of test and by region), competitive landscape of major players in Indonesia clinical laboratory market covering company profile of major labs including.
The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Companies FeaturedBioMedika Cito Kimia Farma Diagnostika Parahita Pramita Prodia
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Indonesia Healthcare Market Size, 2012-2017
4. Indonesia Clinical Laboratory Market Introduction
5. Indonesia Clinical Laboratory Market Segmentation
6. Value Chain of Clinical Labs Market
7. Trends, Developments, Issues and Challenges in Indonesia Clinical Laboratory Market
8. Government Regulations for Indonesia Clinical Laboratories Market
9. Competition Scenario for Indonesia Clinical Laboratories Market
10. Competitive Landscape of Major Organized Diagnostics Labs in Indonesia
11. Indonesia Clinical Laboratory Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018-2022
12. Analyst Recommendation
13. Macro Economic Factors Affecting Indonesia Healthcare Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhznh4/clinical?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180709005640/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Hospital Management,Laboratory Testing
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDONESIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH HOSPITALS RESEARCH SCIENCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/09/2018 11:32 AM/DISC: 07/09/2018 11:33 AM