Global Industrial Protective Footwear Market Growth & Trends - Outlook to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Sep. 06, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 6, 2018--The "Global Industrial Protective Footwear Market - Segmented by Product Type (Leather, Rubber, Plastic), Application (Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Transportation), and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key Developments in the MarketNight Tech Gear, creators of the first industrial shoe lighting system, has announced Night Shift Shoe Lights. The Night Shift Shoe Lights are the latest addition to the Night Tech Gear product line, designed to help workers identify potential hazards and reduce workplace falls.The government of India has asked ministries, departments, public sector units and defence forces to give preference to domestic leather products, as it looks to give a boost to the leather and footwear industry which will create huge impact on prices of leather safety shoes.
Key Topics Covered
2. Industrial Protective Footwear Market Insights
3. Industrial Protective Footwear Market Dynamics
4. Industrial Protective Footwear Market Segmentation
5. Industrial Protective Footwear Market by Geography
6. Industrial Protective Footwear Market Competitive Landscape
7. Company ProfilesBataHoneywellJAL GroupCOFRADunlop BootsHewats EdinburghRahman GroupRock Fall Ltd.Uvex Safety GroupKARAMZain InternationalSIMON
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6bx5xx/global_industrial?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180906005493/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING RETAIL FASHION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/06/2018 08:52 AM/DISC: 09/06/2018 08:52 AM