Global $17Bn Mobile Business Intelligence Market Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018-2023) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 10, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 10, 2018--The "Global Mobile Business Intelligence Market - Segmented By Solution (Software, Service), Size of Organization (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Deployment (On Cloud, On Premise), End-User Vertical and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The mobile business intelligence market has been valued at USD 5.03 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 22.37% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 17.02 billion by 2023.
The report profiles the on cloud and on premise providers of business intelligence software and service for managing business data for SMEs and large organizations.
Business Intelligence is a natural fit for mobile devices. Many workers spend a majority of their time away from their desks and can't easily access corporate information. Hence, these mobile workers who often need the most up-to-date information need BI to make on-the-spot decisions, monitor operational processes and make efficient use of their time out of the office which drives the market.
Moreover, smartphones and tablet computers are being sold at a rapid pace. Soon, a large swath of employees will have these devices and want to run corporate applications on them, including business intelligence. There has been a significant rise in the mobile device usage coupled with rising internet penetration which is majorly driving the market.
Key HighlightsHealthcare Sector Expected to Register a Significant Growth Rate North America to Account for the Largest Share
Developments in the MarketMay 2018 - IBM introduced IBM Cognos Dashboard Embedded to address the problem for both developers and end users. May 2018 - TIBCO Software Inc. launched TIBCO Jaspersoft 7, the company's latest version of its embeddable business intelligence (BI) and analytics software.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Mobile Business Intelligence Market - Segmented by Solution
6. Global Mobile Business Intelligence Market - Segmented by Organization Size
7. Global Mobile Business Intelligence Market - Segmented by Deployment
8. Global Mobile Business Intelligence Market - Segmented by End-User Vertical
9. Global Mobile Business Intelligence Market - Segmented by Geography
10. Competitive Landscape - Key Vendor ProfilesIBM Corporation Microsoft Corporation SAP SE SAS Institute MicroStrategy Incorporated Oracle Corporation Tableau Software TIBCO Software QlikTech International Information Builders Inc. Yellowfin International Zoho Corporation Phocas Software Sisense e-Zest Solutions Ltd.
11. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2dqrp/global_17bn?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180810005260/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Information Management
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/10/2018 10:01 AM/DISC: 08/10/2018 10:01 AM