Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence - Worldwide Market Analysis & Forecasts (2018-2023): CAGR is Projected to Grow at 14.5% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Sep. 11, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 11, 2018--The "Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The enterprise manufacturing intelligence market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period to reach a market size of US$4.068 billion in 2023, from US$1.805 billion in 2017.
The market is driven by the ability of the EMI allowing users to easily find the information they need, regardless of their source, and easily perform analysis on all the characteristics of manufacturing, whether information related to production costs, quality, capacity, resources available, or any other performance indicator (KPI) that they want to set.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) Market Forecast by Deployment Model (US$ billion)
6. Global Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) Market Forecast by Offering (US$ billion)
7. Global Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) Market Forecast by Industry Verticals
8. Global Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company ProfilesInfinityQS Sage Clarity Systems Schneider Electric General Electric Company Rockwell Automation, Inc. Siemens AG Oracle SAP AG Epicor Software Corporation Sightline Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dzztfm/enterprise?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180911005649/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Data Storage and Management
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/11/2018 12:34 PM/DISC: 09/11/2018 12:34 PM