TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) _ A Shiite Moslem resident of south Lebanon who advocated cooperation with Israeli occupation forces was killed today in his home in Nabatiyeh, Israel Radio reported.

The man, identified as Ismail Zein, was shot at close range by several people who entered his home, the radio said.

In an interview with the radio last week, Zein said that if Israeli troops pull out of Nabatiyeh violence will erupt among feuding Lebanese factions, the report said.

Diplomatic sources who declined to be identified said Zein was the 12th person killed this month for alleged cooperation with the Israelis. The 12 included both Lebanese and Palestinians.

The Israeli Cabinet adopted a three-stage plan Monday to pull its troops out of Lebanon. Under the plan the troops will leave the Nabatiyeh area during the last stage, probably in the summer.

The withdrawal announcement prompted two Beirut newspapers to warn today of a possible renewal of civil warfare in the wake of the Israeli pullback.

''Israel's new pullback may be another maneuver to provoke bloody events in the south and blame them on the Lebanese government,'' an editorial in the independent An-Nahar said.

The English-language Daily Star said ''each move by Israel will spell danger and the likelihood of sectarian violence for lebanon.''