2 injured in Everett hotel explosion
Aug. 27, 2018
EVERETT, Wash. (AP) — Everett police say two people were injured in an explosion at an Everett hotel.
Police say a man and a woman suffered non-life threatening injuries Monday afternoon. They were taken to local hospitals.
Authorities say a butane canister exploded after it was left too close to a candle in a room at the Delta Hotel.
Everett Assistant Fire Marshal Steve Gofort told KOMO there was no sign of a fire when crews arrived but all hotel guests were evacuated as a precaution.