OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) _ Newly revealed FBI documents about the Oklahoma City bombing were turned over Monday to state prosecutors who are seeking the death penalty against bombing conspirator Terry Nichols.

The documents, including 4,400 reports and other materials stored on 11 compact disks, are scheduled to be turned over to Nichols' lawyers by Wednesday, state District Judge Ray Dean Linder said.

Linder postponed Nichols' May 21 preliminary hearing after the FBI revealed that it had failed to deliver the documents to prosecutors in the federal trials of Nichols and executed bomber Timothy McVeigh.

A new date for Nichols' preliminary hearing has not been set.

Linder scheduled a hearing for Nichols on July 11 to determine whether the evidence has been exchanged between prosecution and defense attorneys. A new date for the preliminary hearing could be announced then, Linder said.

The document transfer was approved last week by U.S. District Judge Richard Matsch, who presided over the federal trials of Nichols and McVeigh.

Nichols, 46, is charged with 160 counts of first-degree murder for the April 19, 1995, federal building bombing that killed 168 people and injured more than 500. State prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty.

A federal jury convicted Nichols on federal involuntary manslaughter and conspiracy charges and he was sentenced to life in prison.