Global Functional Printing Market to 2023 by Material, Technology, Coating, Application & Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Sep. 07, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 7, 2018--The "Global Functional Printing Market - by Material, Technology, Coating, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Functional Printing Market was worth 7.57 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 18.08 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 15.62% between 2017 and 2023.
Functional Printing is a process based on silicon for forwarding functionality in 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional components. It is used to print on different types of substrates, including paper and glass using inks.
North America is expected to dominate Global Functional Printing Market due to increasing demand for near field communication in this region. It is followed by Asia Pacific region and Europe with next largest market shares.
The increasing demand for new low cost electronics and the rising demand for mitigating operational and production cost are the factors which drives the growth of Global Functional Printing Market.
Industry Structure and Updates
In November 2017 Optomec launched a new 3 Dimensional printing technology production at a conference in United States, Printed Electronics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Functional Printing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Material
5.1.2. Polyethylene Naphthalene
5.1.4. Gallium Nitride
5.1.6. Polyethylene Terephthalate
5.1.7. Silicon Carbide
5.2.1. Dielectric inks
5.2.2. Condustive Copper
5.2.3. Silver Inks
5.2.4. Grapheme Inks
6. Global Functional Printing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Technology
6.1. Screen Printing
6.2. Flexography Printing
6.3. Gravure Printing
6.4. Micro-Contact Printing
6.5. Offset Printing
6.6. Inkjet Printing
7. Global Functional Printing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Coating
7.1. Conformal Coating
7.2. Conductive Coating
8. Global Functional Printing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
8.1. Light Crytal Display
8.2. Radio Frequency Identification Chips
8.5. Organic Light Emitting Diode
9. Global Functional Printing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
10. Company Market Share Analysis
11. Company ProfilesAvery Dennison Corporation Blue Spark Technologies BASF SE Mark Andy, Inc. Xennia Technology Novaled AG Xaar PLC Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated E Ink Holdings, Inc Duratech Industries Inc. Eastman Kodak Company Esma Enfucell Oy Optomec Inc Trident Industrial Inkjet GSI technologies DuPont Haiku
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgh963/global_functional?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180907005331/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Paints and Coatings,Printed Electronics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/07/2018 11:22 AM/DISC: 09/07/2018 11:22 AM