Angiography Equipment: Global Market Outlook to 2024 by Product Type, Technology, Application, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 22, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 22, 2018--The "Angiography Equipment Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global angiography equipment market to grow with a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
Factors such as rising incidences of chest pain, veins and the heart chambers, coronary heart disease (CHD), problems related to the growing aging population, rising number of patients, using advanced angiography treatments such as Angioplasty, and some other new techniques and equipment around the world, are contributing to the growth of global angiography equipment market.
However, stringent safety regulations implemented by various governments, high cost of angiography equipment, low availability of trained man power are the restraining factors of this market.
Factors such as changing life style of major chunk of population in developing countries around the world, growing awareness about the heart related problem among people can contribute to grow the market in long run.
Europe is leading market in geography. Asia region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Angiography Equipment Market Overview
4. Global Angiography Equipment Market by Product Type
5. Global Angiography Equipment Market by Technology
6. Global Angiography Equipment Market by Application
7. Global Angiography Equipment Market by End-user
8. Global Angiography Equipment Market by Region 2016-2024
9. Companies CoveredGE Healthcare Koninklijke Philips N.V. Siemens Healthineers Canon Corporation Boston Scientific Corporation Cordis Shimadzu Corporation Medtronic Angiodynamics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/769bm3/angiography?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180822005421/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH RADIOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/22/2018 10:05 AM/DISC: 08/22/2018 10:06 AM