Global High Performance Fluoropolymers Technology Trends Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 09, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 9, 2018--The "Technology Trend: High Performance Fluoropolymers" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Fluorocarbon compounds containing polymer with additional characteristics such as high mechanical strength, low coefficient of friction, excellent electrical insulation, resistance against chemical environment and elevated temperature is commonly referred high performance fluoropolymers.
Polyvinyl tetrafluoro ethylene is likely to be more demanding in terms of value and volume owing to its vast applications area along with excellent properties such as chemical resistance, and low cost as compared to other fluoropolymers. It is most extensively used polymer for dental filling, cookware, nonstick pans, water proof clothing, etc.
Fluorinated ethylene propylene is the clearest plastic among high performance fluoropolymers and provides stress cracking resistance, as well as anti-corrosion property to tubes, sheets, and liners.
The largest market for high performance fluoropolymers is currently owed by North America owing to its increasing economic advancement and huge demand from a wide range of industries such as electrical and electronics, chemical, and automobiles. Asia Pacific is also likely to emerge as the most significant market for high performance fluoropolymers in the forecasted period 2024.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Technology Overview
1.2. Objective & Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
2. High Performance Fluoropolymers application-based segments
2.2. Mechanical Parts & Component
3. High Performance Fluoropolymers:
3.1. Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
3.2. Perfluoroalkoxy Polymer
4. High Performance Fluoropolymers: IP Trends
4.1. Geographic Activity
4.2. Technology Breakdown- Distribution of High Performance Fluoropolymers
4.3. Collaborations/Acquisitions/Licensing Activity of top ten players in Sugar reduction technology
4.4. Sugar reduction Technology based comparison between top players
5. High Performance Fluoropolymers: Recent Advancement Technologies
5.1. New technique to manufacture High Performance Fluoropolymers
5.2. Advance form of High Performance Fluoropolymers for medicinal application.
5.3. High performance fluoropolymer resins for long life coating.
5.4. PTFE's high chemical resistance for food processing industries.
6. Recent activities in High Performance Fluoropolymers
6.1 Contract/funding information
6.3. New emerging technologies
6.4. Undergoing research activities
7. High Performance Fluoropolymers - Opinions from Experts
8. High Performance Fluoropolymers - Collaboration Insights
9. Strategies of Companies working in High Performance Fluoropolymers
10. Recent High-Performance Fluoropolymers Product Developments
10.1. Product overview
10.2. Company information
11. Global Trends High Performance Fluoropolymers Market
12. High Performance Fluoropolymers: Top Industrial Players
12.4. Shamrock Technologies
12.5. The Chemours Company
12.6. Daikin Industries
12.8. Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd
12.9. Hubei Everflon Polymer Co
12.10. Shanghai 3F New Materials Co
13. High Performance Fluoropolymers - Market Determinants
14. High Performance Fluoropolymers -Opportunity Vs. Restraints
15. High Performance Fluoropolymers: Strategic Analysis SWOT & PEST
16. High Performance Fluoropolymers Development (2015-2020)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6cz9q/global_high?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180809005358/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/09/2018 07:39 AM/DISC: 08/09/2018 07:39 AM