Global Breast Reconstruction Market Analysis and Forecasts 2018-2025 - Shift Towards Autologous/Flap Reconstruction - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 24, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 24, 2018--The "Breast Reconstruction Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Technology, Type, Placement and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The breast reconstruction market is estimated to account for US$ 684.5 Mn by the end of 2025, escalating at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025, rising from US$ 526.5 Mn in 2017.
The growth of breast reconstruction market is attributed to the rising prevalence of breast cancer. For instance, according the Breastcancer.org, in the U.S., nearly 266,120 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women along with 63,960 new cases of non-invasive breast cancer in 2018. However, breast reconstruction procedures involve a large number of complications. Most common complication associated with silicone and saline breast reconstruction are capsular contracture, reoperation, implant removal, and rupture or deflation of the implant.
In addition to the complications, low awareness among populace coupled with high cost of surgical procedures are expected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) 2017, less than half of the women that requires mastectomy are currently offered breast reconstruction surgery in the U.S. due to unawareness of healthcare providers and patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Breast Reconstruction Market - Key Takeaways
3. Global Breast Reconstruction Market - Market Landscape
4. Global Breast Reconstruction Market - Key Market Dynamics
5. Breast Reconstruction Market - Global Analysis
6. Global Breast Reconstruction Market Analysis- by Technology
7. Global Breast Reconstruction Market Analysis- by Type
8. Global Breast Reconstruction Market Analysis- by Placement
9. North America Breast Reconstruction Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
10. Europe Breast Reconstruction Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
11. Asia-Pacific Breast Reconstruction Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
12. Middle East & Africa Breast Reconstruction Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
13. South and Central America Breast Reconstruction Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
14. Global Breast Reconstruction Market - Key Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbhx38/global_breast?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180824005114/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Surgical Procedures
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: WOMEN SURGERY HEALTH CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/24/2018 06:21 AM/DISC: 08/24/2018 06:21 AM