North America Safety Switch Market Analysis 2017-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jun. 06, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 6, 2018--The "North America Safety Switch Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Safety Switch Market is expected to witness market growth of 6.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Key industrial segments such as metal & mining, utility, oil & gas, consumer electronics, medical, food & beverage, chemical, and other discrete industries are the end users of safety switches. Oil & gas drilling and servicing activities are conducted in hazardous environments; therefore, the installation of safety systems becomes vital in such sites.
Growing automation within the food & beverage industry also contributes to the growth of safety switch market. High investment required for automation implementation and significant cost associated with the maintenance of equipment in hazardous environments are the factors that is expected to limit the market expansion.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Safety Switches Market
4. North America Safety Switches Market by Safety System
5. North America Safety Switches Market by Vertical
6. North America Safety Switches Market by Country
7. Company ProfilesABB Group General Electric (GE) Rockwell Automation Schneider Electric SE Siemens AG Eaton Corporation Plc. Honeywell International, Inc. Omron Corporation Emerson Electric Co. SICK AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bkfj6j/north_america?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180606006272/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Electrical Switches
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 06/06/2018 03:10 PM/DISC: 06/06/2018 05:46 PM