Anvia Holdings to Acquire Blended Learning Technology Provider- All Crescent Malaysia
Anvia Holdings Corporation
Jul. 09, 2018
GLENDALE, CA, July 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anvia Holdings Corporation (OTCQB: ANVV) (the "Company" or "Anvia Holdings") today announced that it has completed the initial stage of due diligence of All Crescent Sdn Bhd (“All Crescent”) and its subsidiaries.
On March 22, 2017 Anvia Holdings to entered into a non-binding preliminary agreement with All Crescent Sdn Bhd (“All Crescent”). Under the terms of the proposed All Crescent acquisition (the “Acquisition”) and its subsudiaries, Anvia has agreed to pay a consideration of $200,000 in exchange for obtaining 51% equity stake in All Crescent and provide an additional of $500,000 as cash or shares in Anvia Holdings Corporation to allow All Crescent to acquire the remaining 49% shares and provide liquidity for the business activities.
The Chief Executive Officer of Anvia Holdings Corporation, Ali Kasa, said that “as of July 09, the company has paid $100,000 to All Crescent and we continue to work with All Crescent team to prepare the company and its subsidiries for audit and consolidation with Anvia”.
At the time of closing of the Acquisition, among other things, All Crescent shall (1) own 100% of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Sage Interactive Sdn Bhd and 100% of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Sage Interactive MSC Sdn Bhd (collectively “Sage Interactive”); and (2) own 5% of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Celex Media Sdn Bhd (“Celex”).
Upon consummation of the proposed Acquisition, All Crescent shall become a majority-owned subsidiary of the Company. Anvia has completed the due diligence of this Acquisition and is negotiating the final terms. However, no formal agreements have been executed as of the date of this press release and there is no assurance that this acquisition shall complete.
About All Crescent Sdn Bhd Malaysia
All Crescent Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian company speciaclised in the internet of things (IOT). It has three subsidiaries namely Sage Interactive Sdn Bhd, which owns Sage Interactive MSC Sdn Bhd and Celex Media Sdn Bhd. All companies are Malaysian companies that own and operate blended learning and e-content software and applications. The companies have been operating for more than 10 years in Malaysia specializing in developing and providing learning management technologies, learning solutions and eContent for small and medium companies and government agencies.
About Anvia Holdings Corporation
Anvia Holdings Corporation is a global technology company that creates comprehensive, turnkey software and consulting solutions for small to medium-sized business.
The company also owns a leading platform for the global constructions industry that provides a complete cloud-based eco-system and they are currently targeting other verticals in the international business arena such as real estate, semiconductors, and construction. Anvia Holdings Corporation trades on the OTCQB under the symbol ANVV.
For further information, please visit www.anviaholdings.com
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933, are subject to Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbors created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and other results and further events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Future events and actual results could differ materially from those set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements.
SOURCE: Anvia Holdings Corporation
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 323 713 3244