Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Pipeline Insight, 2018 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 23, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 23, 2018--The "Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) - Pipeline Insight, 2018" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
'Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) - Pipeline Insight, 2018' report offers comprehensive Insight of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) development.
Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
The report assesses the active Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) pipeline products by developmental stage, product type, molecule type, and administration route.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
2. Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Overview
3. Pipeline TherapeuticsAn Overview of Pipeline Products for Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Products in Clinical StageProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Products in Pre-Clinical and Discovery StageProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic AssessmentAssessment by Route of Administration Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Assessment by Molecule Type Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive ProductsProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
Companies Mentioned4SC AG AbbVie Inc Aptevo Therapeutics Inc Astellas Pharma Inc. Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Celgene Corporation Cellular Biomedicine Group Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Gilead Sciences Hutchison MediPharma Limited ImmunoGen Immunomedics
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9wrc8/relapsed_chronic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180823005505/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Leukemia Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/23/2018 10:26 AM/DISC: 08/23/2018 10:26 AM