Global Industrial Gas Turbine Ignition System Market to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Sep. 07, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 7, 2018--The "Global Industrial Gas Turbine Ignition System Market - by Component, Gas Turbine Type, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Industrial Gas Turbine Ignition System Market was worth 2.68 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 4.65 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 9.62% between 2017 and 2023.
The Industrial gas turbines are engines using primary fuels for continuous combustion in the industrial space which plays a vital role these days in reducing CO2 emissions across the globe. This gas turbine installation especially in the power generation sector is expected to be the main factor for CO2 emission reduction. These gas turbines are ignited using an ignition system which is supplied by a large number of industry players.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to have the largest share, followed by North America and Europe regions.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
The increasing adoption of gas-fired power generation, growing Global LNG production and the transportation across the globe due to developed transportation infrastructure, the increasing demand for electricity across diverse applications are the reasons for the growth of Global Industrial Gas Turbine Ignition System Market.
Industry Structure and Updates
In March 2018 Ecuador's national oil company, Petroecuador, selected Siemens AG for procurement of an 8 MW SGT-300 gas turbine for power generation, to be used in the company's Shushufindi refinery.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Industrial Gas Turbine Ignition System Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Component
5.4. Spark Plugs
6. Global Industrial Gas Turbine Ignition System Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Gas Turbine Type
6.1. Heavy-duty Gas Turbine
6.2. Light-duty Gas Turbine
7. Global Industrial Gas Turbine Ignition System Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7.1. Power Generation
7.2. Mechanical Drive
8. Global Industrial Gas Turbine Ignition System Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company ProfilesWoodward, Inc Unison, LLC Champion Aerospace, Inc Knite, Inc Hatraco Technische Handelsonderneming B.V Chentronics Federal-Mogul LLC Tesi Group Meggitt PLC Hoerbiger Holding GE Siemens Ansaldo Energia, Kawasaki Heavy industries Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Mitsubishi Heavy Industries MAN Diesel & Turbo MOTOR SICH JSC Niigata Power Systems Opra Technologies Solar Turbines
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twc96k/global_industrial?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180907005356/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Turbines ,Chemical Engineering
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/07/2018 11:57 AM/DISC: 09/07/2018 11:57 AM