The Bangladesh Stationery Market 2018-2024 by Types, Applications, Regions and Competitive Landscape - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jul. 30, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 30, 2018--The "Bangladesh Stationery Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Types, by Applications, by Regions and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this research, Bangladesh Stationery Market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2018-2024.
The primary and secondary education enrollment rate of Bangladesh has been climbing steadily over the past years. Therefore, a significant portion of the demand for stationery items comes from the education sector in the country.
Further, a growing e-commerce industry is also providing new avenues for the distribution of stationery products to the end consumers.
In paper stationery, exercise notebooks hold the largest market revenue and volume shares by type while in the non-paper stationery segment, pen and pencil segments account for the biggest revenue and volume shares in the overall Bangladesh stationery market.
Plans outlined under the national 7th Five-Year-Plan to achieve the education Millennium Development Goals over the next decade would help the stationery market to grow in the country.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Stationery Market Overview
4. Bangladesh Stationery Market Overview
5. Bangladesh Stationery Market Dynamics
6. Bangladesh Stationery Market Trends
7. Bangladesh Paper Stationery Market Overview
8. Bangladesh Non Paper Stationery Market Overview
9. Bangladesh Stationery Market Overview, By Applications
10 Bangladesh Stationery Market Overview, By Regions
11. Bangladesh Stationery Market Key Performance Indicators
12. Bangladesh Stationery Market Opportunity Assessment
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company ProfilesDouble-A Pulp and Paper Company Limited Bashundhara Paper Mills Ltd. Meghna Group of Industries Matador Ball Pen Industries Nitol Curtis Paper Mills Ltd. Shachihata Inc. Faber-Castell AG Papertech Industries Ltd. Younus Group
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p4wp2p/the_bangladesh?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180730005562/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Stationery and Greeting Cards
KEYWORD: BANGLADESH ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL SPECIALTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/30/2018 12:10 PM/DISC: 07/30/2018 12:10 PM