Global Sheet Face Masks Market 2017-2023: Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Sep. 07, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 7, 2018--The "Global Sheet Face Masks Market - by Type ,Category Type, Distribution Type, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.The Global Sheet Face Masks Market was worth 2.91 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 4.8 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 8.7% between 2017 and 2023.The face shaped fabrics soaked in nutrition packed serum are known as sheet face masks. These sheets can be made by different materials such as cotton, paper, fibres or gel types. These masks are meant to moisturize and brighten skin and also treat fine lines. The sheet prevents quick evaporation of serum thus, allowing the ingredients to penetrate deep into the skin.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate Global Sheet Face Masks Market in the forecast period due to changing lifestyles of the consumers coupled with the influence of western culture in terms of skin care. This region is followed by North America and Europe regions.
The rising threat of pollution in urban centers, increasing industrialization and vehicle usage, and air pollution which became a serious concern in many major cities are the reasons for the growth of Global Sheet Face Masks Market.
A leading vendor Estee Lauder has launched a special brand Osiao for China, with products that are specially manufactured for the Asian skin and skin problems in Asia.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview 3.1. Definition 3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis 3.3. Porter's 5 Forces 3.4. Regulations
4. Market Dynamics 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Drivers 4.3. Constraints 4.4. Trends
5. Global Sheet Face Masks Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type 5.1. Non-woven 5.2. Cotton 5.3. Hydrogel 5.4. Bio Cellulose 5.5. Others
6. Global Sheet Face Masks Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Category Type 6.1. Premium Sheet Face masks 6.2. Mass Sheet Face Masks
7. Global Sheet Face Masks Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Distribution Chan 7.1. Online 7.2. Offline 7.2.1. Large Store 7.2.2. Drug Store & Pharmacy 7.2.3. Specialty Store 7.2.4. Individual Retailers
8. Global Sheet Face Masks Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles 10.1. Boss Biological Technique Ltd 10.2. BioRepublic Skin Care 10.3. Dolce & Gabbana S.r.l. 10.4. Innisfree Corporation 10.5. Kracie Holdings, Ltd. 10.6. DECLOR Paris 10.7. Yunos Co. Ltd 10.8. Sephora Inc. 10.9. Lancome Paris 10.10. Decleor Paris 10.11. Es Cosmetics 10.12. Tonymoly Co.Ltd 10.13. The Face Shop 10.14. STARSKIN 10.15. It's Skin 10.16. 3Lab, Inc 10.17. Others
11. Industry Structure 11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations 11.2. Investment Opportunities
12. Global Sheet Face Masks Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bl2m3/global_sheet_face?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180907005178/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Skin Care Products
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL COSMETICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/07/2018 07:43 AM/DISC: 09/07/2018 07:43 AM