Pharmaceutical Market Outlook in Indonesia 2018-2022: Major Opportunities & Cautions - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jul. 09, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 9, 2018--The "Indonesia Pharmaceutical Market Outlook to 2022 - By Therapeutic Segment, By Domestic and International Players, By Generic and Patent Drugs, By OTC & Prescription Drugs, By Region" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides information on market size for Indonesia Healthcare and pharmaceutical.
The report covers aspects such as healthcare market segment (by hospitals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical laboratory), pharmaceutical market segment (by therapeutic segment, by domestic & international players, by generic & patented drug, by OTC & prescription drugs, by domestic sales & exports and by region), competitive landscape of major players in the Indonesia pharmaceutical market, and covering competitive landscape of major pharmaceutical companies.
The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Companies FeaturedBiofarma Darya Varia and Konimex Fahrenheit PT Dexa Medica PT Kalbe Farma PT Kimia Farma PT Merck Tbk PT Pharos PT Sanbe Farma PT SOHO Global Health PT Tempo Scan Pacific Tbk PT. Novell Pharmaceutical Laboratories Sanofi Aventis
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Indonesia Healthcare Market Size, 2012-2017
4. Indonesia Pharmaceutical Market Introduction
5. Indonesia Pharmaceutical Market Segmentation, 2017
6. Trends, Developments and Restraint in Indonesia Pharmaceutical Market
7. Government Regulations for Indonesia Pharmaceutical market
8. Indonesia Biopharmaceutical Industry Snapshot
9. Snapshot on Indonesia Vaccine Market
10. Competitive Scenario for Major Players in Indonesia Pharmaceutical Market
11. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Indonesia Pharmaceutical Market
12. Indonesia Pharmaceutical Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018-2022
13. Analyst Recommendations
14. Macro Economic Fators Affecting Indonesia Healthcare Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4wgtt/pharmaceutical?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180709005674/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Over the Counter (OTC) Drugs,Generic Drugs
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDONESIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/09/2018 12:16 PM/DISC: 07/09/2018 12:16 PM