Global Small Cell Networks Market 2018-2023: Analysis by Type, Operating Environment, End-User Vertical and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 20, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 20, 2018--The "Global Small Cell Networks Market 2018-2023: Analysis by Type, Operating Environment, End-User Vertical and Region" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The small cell network market has been valued at USD 1.66 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.7% over forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 6.82 billion by 2023.
Mobile network usage is increasing at an astounding rate as data rates rise driven by an insatiable customer appetite for social media, video, gaming, and live streaming. With the surging popularity of wearable and implantable devices and the growing penetration of smart devices, the number of global mobile broadband users is increasing.
Also, the rising demand for 4K videos, HD VoLTE, and VR is expected to create a tenfold data volume consumption increase per user. Thus, with the omnipresence of smartphone and mobile broadband technology, advancement towards 5G, and rise in mobile data as the primary use cases, the demand for small cell networks is on a significant increase.
Key HighlightsIncreasing Use of Mobile Devices to drive the Demand for Small Cell Networks Asia Pacific Expected to Hold the Fastest Growth Rate over the Forecast Period
Notable Developments in the MarketMay 2018 - Qualcomm Technologies Inc. has introduced 5G NR solution for small cells and remote radio heads. January 2018 - Nokia had launched MulteFire (TM) small cell to widen adoption of private LTE for industries, enterprises and operators.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Small Cell Network Market - Segmented by Type
7. Global Small Cell Network Market - Segmented by Operating Environment
8. Global Small Cell Network Market - Segmented by End-User Vertical
9. Global Small Cell Network Market - Segmented by Geography
10. Competitive Landscape - Key Vendor ProfilesAlcatel-Lucent Enterprise Nokia Networks American Tower Qualcomm Technologies Inc. ZTE Corporation Verizon Wireless Mobilitie Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Airspan Networks Inc. Airvana Inc. Cisco Systems Inc. Qucell Inc. AT&T Inc. Cirrus Core Networks Ericsson AB
11. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvpxhn/global_small_cell?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180820005237/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Telecommunications and Networks,Networks
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/20/2018 07:03 AM/DISC: 08/20/2018 07:03 AM