Global Mobile Marketing Market Drivers, Trends and Opportunities to 2023: Number of Downloaded Mobile Apps to Skyrocket / Retail Sector to Dominate - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Aug. 20, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 20, 2018--The "Global Mobile Marketing Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mobile marketing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 25%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by various market players from various end-user sectors including retail, telecommunication, travel & logistics, education, automotive, broadcast & media. The regions considered under the scope of the report include Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key HighlightsRetail Sector to Dominate the Mobile Marketing Market over the Forecast Period Number of Downloaded Mobile Apps to Skyrocket Asia-Pacific to Hold the Highest Market Share Region in the Mobile Marketing Market
Notable Developments in the MarketApril 2018: InMobi's exclusive partnership with Airtel TV brings premium OTT audiences to Indian brands during cricket season and beyond. With 350+ TV channels, 10000+ Movies, TV shows and originals, in addition to integrations with Hotstar, Amazon Prime, ErosNow, Hooq, Fastfilmz, Alt Balaji and more, Airtel TV was India's most downloaded Video OTT app in the first two months of 2018. February 2018: GroundTruth, the leading global technology platform driving offline visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent, announced GroundTruth Ads Manager, the industry's first end-to-end self-serve platform for mobile location-based advertising.
Key Topics Covered
2. Mobile Marketing Market Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Mobile Marketing Market Insights
5. Mobile Marketing Market Dynamics
6. Global Mobile Marketing Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company ProfilesGoogle Inc. Facebook Inc. OpenMarket Inc. Microsoft Corporation (Bing) Twitter Inc. APP PROMO InMobi Technologies Private Limited AT&T Inc. AdColony Inc. Pinterest Inc. GroundTruth Inc. Appency Inc. ComboApp Inc. Phonevalley S.A. Yodel Inc. Mozoo Mobile Group OATH Inc. (Millennial Media) Chartboost Inc. MoPub Inc. Amobee Inc. Mobio Technologies Inc. PreApps LLC Gomeeki Pty Limited
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Global Mobile Marketing Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3z77f9/global_mobile?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180820005323/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Direct Marketing
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE MOBILE/WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS MARKETING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/20/2018 09:18 AM/DISC: 08/20/2018 09:18 AM